Page 1 of 1

Repair in a non-repair shipyard base

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:29 pm
by Larz6235
I'm not sure if I have read this before, but it concerns repair in a non-repair shipyard base.

What kind of repair can you expect from them? Size 4 and above, even 10 without a repair shipyard?

What kind of repair can you expect by adding 1 AS and 4 AR.

Examples assume port size is maxed out.

Examples: Port Moresby, Noumea, Brisbane, Darwin, Sobradora etc.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Repair in a non-repair shipyard base

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:04 am
by Twotribes
There is a formula for repair in the manual and Frag gave it once in a post here. Smaller ships will repair faster since I think the check has to do with durability or size of ship anyway.

The formula is for a size 10 port I believe. the smaller they are the longer it takes. An AR is like making the port one size bigger, though I still dont understand if that is every ship or only 4. And supposedly 4 AR ( max) will stack.

AS and AD dont stack according to one post. They add 2 to port level for their respective ship type ( AS subs, AD destroyers) It again says 4 ships , though again there is confusion on my part if that is true or not.

It takes a size 5 or bigger port to repair damaged systems.

So the answer is the bigger the port the better.