WitP vs UV any better?
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:40 am
I got UV and tried to play it for a month. However I seemed to
keep running into problems and finally gave up. Is WitP any
better as far as bugs go or same engine same problems?
The last big problem I had was a Japanese attack force that came
to a stop due to lack of supplies. Of course they had supply
units with them. Even though I posted the problem here I never
got an answer as to what you had to do to make supply units,
supply!
buzard
keep running into problems and finally gave up. Is WitP any
better as far as bugs go or same engine same problems?
The last big problem I had was a Japanese attack force that came
to a stop due to lack of supplies. Of course they had supply
units with them. Even though I posted the problem here I never
got an answer as to what you had to do to make supply units,
supply!
buzard