How to do 2 nations in long campaign
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:15 pm
Guys got a problem setting up two naions in long campaign. Have just finnished the last battle of 1939 with the Russians. As you know i am doing all the major nations as they appear in the long campaign. The next battle is Russia in Jan 1940.
I believe Britan comes in May 1940 against Germany. Want to have a company of Canadians fight alongside the Brits. I want to be able to upgrade them with Canadians as we progressfrom battle to battle. If the Brits are selected as the main force and i add a company of Canucks to my core at the start of first battle. How do i replace them after the battle with more of the same kind of troops. Dont think there is a nation button in the repair and upgrade screen. I know when i first buy my core there is a nation button on that screen. But for the life of me i dont remember one being in the repair screen after the battle is over.
I also want Australia to fight with them in the Pacific. I hope some one can clear this up for me. Repairing them with British troops or tanks after every battle and after a while it would be all British again. Which makes no sense in adding them at the start dont you think.
I believe Britan comes in May 1940 against Germany. Want to have a company of Canadians fight alongside the Brits. I want to be able to upgrade them with Canadians as we progressfrom battle to battle. If the Brits are selected as the main force and i add a company of Canucks to my core at the start of first battle. How do i replace them after the battle with more of the same kind of troops. Dont think there is a nation button in the repair and upgrade screen. I know when i first buy my core there is a nation button on that screen. But for the life of me i dont remember one being in the repair screen after the battle is over.
I also want Australia to fight with them in the Pacific. I hope some one can clear this up for me. Repairing them with British troops or tanks after every battle and after a while it would be all British again. Which makes no sense in adding them at the start dont you think.