Page 1 of 1
Progress Update
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:53 pm
by MButtazoni
We are putting FPG through a phase of "Release Candidate" testing. The game is essentially done but we are asking 6 new people (already chosen) to play through the game for 2 weeks to ensure there are no bugs. The features, OOBs, and UI are locked down and will not be changing.
We just want to ensure a succesful release for FPG and felt it would do the game a great disservice if we did not put it through this test phase.
Will keep you posted.
RE: Progress Update
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:11 am
by JudgeDredd
What? No interest in this crucial matter?
Please...I am more intelligent than to accept that as a reason for low posts
There were several people interested in this game...sureley your appetite has not been sated by some other game?...?
RE: Progress Update
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:16 pm
by Cpt. Canuck
good news indeed JudgeDredd.
My move is almost finished and I really need a new game. The brainkiller known as TeeVee is starting to destroy me.
RE: Progress Update
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:38 pm
by The Gnome
ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd
What? No interest in this crucial matter?
Please...I am more intelligent than to accept that as a reason for low posts
There were several people interested in this game...sureley your appetite has not been sated by some other game?...?
Just got so tired of looking for a release I stopped coming by - no offense to anyone intended. I'll get this when it comes out.
RE: Progress Update
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:47 am
by Oleg Mastruko
Patience... this IS going to be great game, it's just that the development process got overly complicated in the course of the past... decade or something [:D]
Now that there is Maurice as coordinator organisational things should be better organised and coordinated (what?), a tweak here or there, and some bugs to be squashed, and when the game is out I believe it will be worth the wait!
O.
RE: Progress Update
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:53 pm
by Paul Wykes
Just a quick note to say that i`m still here[:D] and waiting.....
Cant wait.....