Page 1 of 1

Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:10 pm
by RevRick
Do we have a hint of a glimpse of a glimmer about a possible prognisticatory scientific wild $*$ guess when we might be able to begin to anticipate expecting that there could be a chance it could be released sometime in the forseeable future?

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:12 pm
by Tankerace
By the end of the millenium [8D]

Seriously though, I'd like to know when too.

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:13 pm
by pasternakski
I've been trying to make light of the situation, but this is getting to be a customer unfriendly pain in the @$$.

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:13 pm
by RevRick
By the end of the millenium

No, that's when we can expect Dave Wannstedt to realize that Jay Fiedler is not really an NFL QB...Oops.. wrong forum...

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:17 pm
by UncleBuck
You know Rick, I normally miss watching teh Dolphins out here in Sandy eggo. But this year I think it is a blessing. He does work in mysterious ways. I may have had a stroke if I had been watching.

Fieldler is a great back up, but not a starter never was. It also does nto help that Ricky decided that he just ahd to get high as well. No running game really hurts an already poor passing game with fieldler. Can you ever remember a Miamai QB that only had a 50 yard arm?

UB

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:05 am
by Sonny
ORIGINAL: UncleBuck

You know Rick, I normally miss watching teh Dolphins out here in Sandy eggo. But this year I think it is a blessing. He does work in mysterious ways. I may have had a stroke if I had been watching.

Fieldler is a great back up, but not a starter never was. It also does nto help that Ricky decided that he just ahd to get high as well. No running game really hurts an already poor passing game with fieldler. Can you ever remember a Miamai QB that only had a 50 yard arm?

UB

George Wilson? Dick Wood? David Woodly? Scott Secules? John Stofa? Don Strock? Cliff Stoudt?[&:]

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:11 am
by wworld7
People PLEASE have some compassion for those among us that are die-hard Dolphin fans.
Miami's problems have more to do with the Offensive line and terrible front office work than with the QBs (front office to blame) and or missing "give me a hit Ricky...oh no wait I want to come back. You see the WITP patch isn't out so I might as well play some ball....this has nothing to do with needing to repay Miami 8.6 million dollars..."

Dear Santa...HELP the dolphins...

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:08 am
by RevRick
I've been a Dolphin fan since 1964, when Robbie, Danny Thomas, et.al. were awarded the franchise from the AFL. If you want to talk Dolphin football, check out Dolfantalk.net That's where I hang out for my other obsessive pastime. Same name, different channel. We don't really need to get into the ahem..problems the 'Phins are enduring here. It would take up a really long thread.

Goofed: Here's the URL http://www.dolfantalk.net/forums/

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:18 am
by fbastos
I don't want to offend anyone here, as I'm entertained by stranger activities... but what's the deal with Football??

I mean, for one thing, the feet hardly touches the ball (it should be called Handball instead); for the other, what's the point on watching all these enormous guys grabbing and hugging each other? And could I add: I can't understand some of the rules in this strange game...

Now, if it was Female Football, then I wouldn't care for the rules I don't understand, or whatever way they carry the ball around... :)

F.

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:33 am
by fbastos
Gah... strike that last paragraph out...

I just had a vision of 20 Serena Williams running to tackle me... frightening, very frightening... [:o]

F.

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:19 am
by Ron Saueracker
One of my UV PBEM enemies has a couple of days off starting tomorrow. [;)]

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:29 am
by strawbuk
ORIGINAL: fbastos

I don't want to offend anyone here, as I'm entertained by stranger activities... but what's the deal with Football??

Exactly. The big question for me is whether Nicolas Anelka can contiue to be the prop for a under performing City? (that's in the real world sport of FOOTball folks)

Or how many more wickets can Shane Warne take - preferably not against us this summer. That's second biggest world sport folks, played by Indians and half of africa and even the dutch. And Shane has to bounce his ball (gag opening..) to get guys out.


OR will Jonno Wilkinson be able to kick and captain at same time? Will we have an effective back three with all the changes? (That's rugby for you US types - real men don't wear helmets, bit like in Iraq).

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:34 am
by Ron Saueracker
What's the big bloody secret?

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:38 am
by strawbuk
ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

What's the big bloody secret?

????

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:40 am
by Ron Saueracker
ORIGINAL: strawbuk
ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

What's the big bloody secret?

????

With regard to the absolute silence surrounding the patch. I don't remember it ever being this hush-hush.

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!! [OT]

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:49 pm
by rhohltjr
ORIGINAL: fbastos
I mean, for one thing, the feet hardly touches the ball (it should be called Handball instead); for the other, what's the point on watching all these enormous guys grabbing and hugging each other? And could I add: I can't understand some of the rules in this strange game...
F.
American Football is an equal opportunity sport. Your spheroid ball players make very nice field goal kickers. [:)]
ORIGINAL: Strawbuk
Exactly. The big question for me is whether Nicolas Anelka can contiue to be the prop for a under performing City? (that's in the real world sport of FOOTball folks)

Uh who are they? You know us Americans, always doing our own thing, not really worried about (the real)world opinion too much. [;)] [:)] [;)]

Oh yeah,... when Matrix/2x3 gives birth to this patch, about how big do ya think it will it be? 50MG ? 200MG?

RE: Okay... It's Not Here Yet!!! [OT]

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:18 pm
by GBirkn
ORIGINAL: rhohltjr
ORIGINAL: Strawbuk
Exactly. The big question for me is whether Nicolas Anelka can contiue to be the prop for a under performing City? (that's in the real world sport of FOOTball folks)

Uh who are they? You know us Americans, always doing our own thing, not really worried about (the real)world opinion too much. [;)] [:)] [;)]
Oh, but City is a massive, massive club (just ask 'em). [:D]

And yes, Anelka will continue to do very well for them, but what they really need is Claudio Reyna back from injury. (Nothing like an American midfielder to give an English team some backbone! [;)])