Page 1 of 1

New Articles - Military Gamer Online

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 10:04 am
by Wild Bill
Now that we are getting settled in and settled down at the Military Gamer site I hope you will take the time to read the new history articles as they are posted.
http://www.militarygameronline.com/

Just look to your right when you open this site and as articles are posted, they will be noted at that spot.

A number of top-notch writers will be contributing so I urge you to check them out.

They will cover many themes, wargaming, tips and hints, history (and not just WW2!), and a host of others.

Wild Bill

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 10:05 am
by Wild Bill
Oh, and let us know what articles would be of interest to you! That would help a lot!

Wild Bill

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 10:18 am
by Mai Thai
Mamy thanks for your precious advice and, personally, i am interested in articles concerning WWII/WWI (of course) and now, after seeing the movie "the patriot", about the american liberation war against England

bye

[ June 11, 2001: Message edited by: Mai Thai ]

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 4:54 pm
by Jester
I read good books about american civil war, and i've been very impressed. i would like very much read about that period, not only tactics and strategy, also peolple, who seemed to be very great.

thanks

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 9:22 pm
by Wild Bill
Thank you gentlemen. I hope we will have contributors for those themes and many more. I personally would like to include some on Vietnam.

Not the "best" war from a political standpoint, certainly controversial, but worthy of our attention.

Wild Bill

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 9:43 pm
by bchapman
Wild Bill,
As you probably know, the History Channel is doing a series on the Vietnam War.
I am enjoying them very much.
Bascom :)

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 10:01 pm
by Supervisor
I'd like to see some stuff on Italian armor of WWII - especially the Semovente assault guns & tankd destroyers. Thanks.

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 1:51 am
by RUsco
Great Article's Colonel,

How about some on the Italian Campaigns. They seem to be forgotten.

[ June 12, 2001: Message edited by: RUsco ]

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 6:42 am
by Wild Bill
Thank you Conqueror! And your point about the Italian Campaign is well taken!

All of you have spectacular ideas. I'm writing them down and filing them for future ideas.

Hopefully other writers will take up the torch and give us more.