Page 1 of 1
It's done !
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:55 pm
by Oliver Heindorf
Yep, here we go, I am the first official Spookys WitP Fansite Fanboy [:D]
RE: It's done !
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:29 pm
by Tankerace
[:D][:D]
Congrats!
RE: It's done !
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:31 pm
by madflava13
Posting "It's done!" when you know a patch is imminent is grounds for at least a severe beating in my book... [:-]
[:)]
RE: It's done !
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:32 pm
by freeboy
officailly promoted by the unofficial undersecretary for promotions and deriliction
RE: It's done !
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:39 pm
by ltfightr
[:@] Posting "It's done!" when you know a patch is imminent is grounds for at least a severe beating in my book...
No Shot
RE: It's done !
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:52 pm
by Oliver Heindorf
ORIGINAL: freeboy
officailly promoted by the unofficial undersecretary for promotions and deriliction
'destillary' would be better [:D] hehe [:D]
thanks guys [:)]
I wonder why you guys are so nervous about the patch. They reported the 28th for the closest date to release. As my expierience showed, dates are nuts when it comes to release dates of anything according to software.........
according to the "Who is the oldest/youngest person here" thread, you should be more relaxed
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
RE: It's done !
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:56 pm
by freeboy
who are you saying should be more relaxed? I am waaay cool about the patch. is it the next poster?
RE: It's done !
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:00 pm
by von Murrin
ORIGINAL: madflava13
Posting "It's done!" when you know a patch is imminent is grounds for at least a severe beating in my book... [:-]
[:)]
Please use the appropriate smilie!
--->
[:D]
RE: It's done !
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:08 am
by foliveti
I really miss the moron/psycho 2004 bumper sticker. It is almost election day and everything.
RE: It's done !
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:15 am
by Oliver Heindorf
ORIGINAL: foliveti
I really miss the moron/psycho 2004 bumper sticker. It is almost election day and everything.
OK, you get it [;)]
RE: It's done !
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:06 pm
by GBirkn
Thanks, Oliver. I missed it, too.
RE: It's done !
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:45 pm
by Tophat
This really is a poor choice in title lines with the patch due out [:-] But thats been said earlier in the thread,i'm just irked that I fell for it!
RE: RATS!!!
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:59 pm
by RevRick
I thought he was talking about the election. Perhaps I had overslept, and was waking up to find that the mud piles were slowly being carted away, and the television and newspapers were going to have to report something else, and commercials would only be inane, instead of insulting.
RE: RATS!!!
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:01 pm
by tsimmonds
Oh, is that mud? I thought it smelled like something stronger.
RE: RATS!!!
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:29 pm
by RevRick
There aren't enough bulls in all of Christendom, or anywhere else, for that matter to produce that much. It has to be mud - at least as a filler.[8|]