Page 1 of 2
At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:53 am
by fbastos
Today is the 26th, almost 28th!!!!
At what time will the patch come?
F
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:55 am
by Tophat
Whenever it does it won't be soon enough!
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:56 am
by madmickey
When the Red Sox win the World Series, well maybe not that soon.
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:58 am
by fbastos
I'm counting the hours! It can't be more than 53 hours away...
24 hours on the 28th + 24 hours on the 27th + 5 hours on the 26th
F.
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:58 am
by Tophat
considering the Red Sox are about setup to "tank",I certainly hope the patch comesout before they actually have to win a world series.
Is it too early to start whinning about the 1.4 patch yet?
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:00 am
by ColFrost
Come on guys? Just relax.
I'd rather have a good patch, then a quick patch.
It's like a bunch of children.
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:09 am
by fbastos
It's like a bunch of children.
Hey, ColFrost? Want me to change you Avatar for him to have a little "Patch Now" sign on his hand?
Beats the spear he has. [8D]
F.
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:33 am
by GBirkn
Patience, grasshopper. Like it says in the good book: "the day of the patch cometh as a thief in the night."
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:28 am
by Platoonist
I think they are waiting for Halloween so they can declare it the pumpkin patch. Hopefully 1.3 won't be full of stringy goo and seeds.
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:19 am
by patrickl
I second that. I have just added 512 RAM, installed my Getright, defrag my computer and Ad aware my computer every day and I have not been playing WITP for nearly 1 month! I just couldn't take it anymore. We want patch - before this weekend - pleaseeeee !![:D]
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:33 am
by fbastos
And I vacuumed my entire apartment... TWICE!!!!
That's the ultimate degradation!
I'm even thinking on buying some band-aids so I can patch me myself...
F.
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:49 am
by tigercub
YEP WELL ITS TRUE YOU CANNOT PLAY WITP UNTILL VER1.3 COMES OUT ! because of all the changes,so its like waiting for it to be on sale for the first time! [>:]
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:15 am
by castor troy
I think Joel mentioned that the patch will come out AFTER the 28th.

RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:46 am
by michaelm75au
Sorry, I wasn't going to but I finally gave into temptation.[:D]
Will the patch be a Halloween trick or treat?[:'(]
Michael
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:31 pm
by Speedysteve
Chill guys. The patch will be out in time. I too am looking forward to getting hold of it and starting a new campaign PBEM but life has to move as well. They are still in Germany (I believe) and when they are back i'm sure they will do their utmost to release the patch as soon as they can.
We are a demanding bunch but I believe Matrix do a sterling job of product support and listening to their customers. JMHO
Regards,
Steven
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:42 pm
by hithere
ORIGINAL: castor troy
I think Joel mentioned that the patch will come out AFTER the 28th.
i think you are right, he said the 28th at the earliest. I will be looking for it the next week. either way, I'd almost just assume that they roll 1.4 into it and get it over with, but i just bought 2 other games so I will be busy for the next month or so anyway!!
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:45 pm
by Mr.Frag
It will obviously show up ten minutes after you give up and go to bed. That is the rule behind patches and releases. [;)]
The morale of the story ... don't loose sleep over it [;)]
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:02 pm
by fbastos
27TH AND COUNTING!!!
17 hours today + 24 hours on the 28th = patch is 41 hours away!
Yay! Hope that the developers will not get stuck at Immigration.
Oh my God... is any of them named Abdulah, Ahmed or Osama? Real risk of getting stuck at the airport!
[X(]
F.
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:28 pm
by Clipper1968
Take your time!!! as I am currently playing BiN and TS:AtG while waiting for this damned patch...[:D]
I can wait!!![;)]
RE: At what time will the patch come???
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:06 pm
by Admiral DadMan
Y'all are kinda like that Peanuts character "Linus" awaiting the arrival of "The Great Pumpkin", sitting in what he called "the most sincere pumpkin patch around". [;)]