Page 1 of 1

Now Wait Just A Minute!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 1:56 am
by Iron Cross
To Whom It May Concern,

I just recieved a notification from "estore@matrixgames.com". It stated that my CD will be shipped to my home via USPS Priority Mail. No problem there, but..... there is now a $6.90 surcharge for the shipping!!!!!. I pre-ordered long ago, paid with a money order and as far as I am concerned, should be done with the money part of this transaction. Would someone please clue me in as to what is going on???
I am not complaining, but am concerned that SPWAW just got more expensive. Please let me know what is going on concerning this e-mail. Thanks

Iron Cross :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 5:05 am
by Alby
My shipping address shows my previous address, NOT where I am now, I see no way to change it.
notified help desk, David...We talked about my address change some months ago, You said "consider it done".
I just want to make sure
;)
Thanks

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 5:26 am
by Drex
i got a similar receipt. Don't worry you paid the lesser cost by ordering early, its just the receipt that shows the shipping charge was pre-paid.

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 7:53 am
by David Heath
Hi Guys

As I said before you ARE NOT BEING CHARGE ANYTHING more. This is just to get you on the new system.