Page 1 of 1
patch 1.3
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:21 am
by pyaeen
Where is patch 1.3? Someone already download? Auto Update only 1.21.... [&o]
RE: patch 1.3
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:24 am
by Clipper1968
Only available next year...[:D]
Patience is a virtue!!![;)]
RE: patch 1.3
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:49 am
by Tophat
Ahhh.....too bad that is a virtue i have yet to cultivate.By the way is it too early to ask when 1.4 will be out?[;)]
RE: patch 1.3
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:00 pm
by LargeSlowTarget
ORIGINAL: Pumba1968
Suburbs of Paris, France
Just curious - where exactly? I'm located at Chatou.
RE: patch 1.3
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:05 pm
by Clipper1968
I am located in Viry Chatillon![:)]
RE: patch 1.3
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:42 pm
by Heliotic
Matrix, save your bandwidth! Give us a rough time so we all stop refreshing every 2 minutes

RE: patch 1.3
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:59 pm
by pyaeen
Yes !! Good Idea haha[;)]
RE: patch 1.3
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:11 pm
by LargeSlowTarget
ORIGINAL: Pumba1968
I am located in Viry Chatillon![:)]
Gotta have a look at a map when I get home, I just moved here couple of weeks ago and I am still not familiar with the area [:(]. I know a lot of obscure places in the Pacific now, but not my own backyard...
RE: patch 1.3
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:18 pm
by Clipper1968
Just in order to help you,so you are not going to waste too much time finding this location on the map.
It is approximatively 27 km south from Paris downtown.[;)]
Bienvenue,Welcome!!!
RE: patch 1.3
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:36 pm
by LargeSlowTarget
Ok, so on the map I'll follow the RER B in the direction of Antony, right?
RE: patch 1.3
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:46 pm
by Clipper1968
Not exactly...[:D]follow the RER C in direction of Savigny s/Orge!!!It is close to this town.[:)]