Page 1 of 3
Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:00 pm
by siRkid
A little more than 400 post and we will break 100,000.
[:D]
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:02 pm
by Caltone
Here's one [:D]
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:07 pm
by Banquet
And another from me
(and it's about as useful as my usual posts [:D])
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:09 pm
by pompack
I'll help
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:11 pm
by fbastos
I will help too!
We want the XYZ!!!
[:D]
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:14 pm
by CMDRMCTOAST
Got mine too.......
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:17 pm
by siRkid
cool we should be there tonight.
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:20 pm
by Skyros
IM trying with my ID this threads?
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:28 pm
by Omat
I`m willingly helping.
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:47 pm
by rtrapasso
OK - I'll join the effort! Post Now! Patch Now?
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:58 pm
by freeboy
Wanker alert, 2004 election
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:00 pm
by RalfBHV
Heres my help...
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:11 pm
by Sonny
Better watch out. When the post count gets to 100,000 the system crashes and no downloads can take place.[X(]
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:23 pm
by Alikchi2
Fire one!
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:46 pm
by donkuchi19
How about the person with the 100,000th post gets the patch?????
[;)][:D][:'(]
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:50 pm
by ckk
Funny the things you'll waiting for a patch[:D]
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:10 pm
by Belphegor
I made a whole picture of smiley guy art (remember ascii art?) but when I viewed it everybody was left justified instead of the beautiful picture I had made (and spent at least an hour doing) so all you get is this lousy post and one smiley. [:D]
but I did waste an hour and got to post in the thread.
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:17 pm
by Banquet
ORIGINAL: Belphegor
I made a whole picture of smiley guy art (remember ascii art?) but when I viewed it everybody was left justified instead of the beautiful picture I had made (and spent at least an hour doing) so all you get is this lousy post and one smiley. [:D]
but I did waste an hour and got to post in the thread.
Post it anyway.. it could give us a laugh (with a tinge of sadness at how it might of looked) [:D]
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:31 pm
by Belphegor
Sorry, I deleted it in frustration.
I made a big face with eyes, nose, mouth etc, but all squished to the left it looked like some wierd ceremonial dagger. The system doesn't reproduce blank spaces very well. I tried various combinations of the different code buttons too.
RE: Get to it...
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:38 pm
by RevRick
Oh, what the hey... I'll post another one too. By the way.
Which one doesn't belong...
A shrimp...
a flounder...
a lobster...
or a Chinaman run over by a steamroller....
Give.....
It's the flounder...
All the rest are crushedaceons..[8|]