Page 1 of 1

BThe Prof is Back!

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:20 am
by AbsntMndedProf
Hello all! It's good to be back. I finally saved up enough to get a new 'puter. (With 150 GB HD, 512 MB RAM, and a 1.8 GB CPU. Woopie! Now I can even run the Battlefield 1942 game I bought back when I had my Dell.)[:D]

What all have I missed? I hear tell there is a new MC coming down the pike. Awesome!

Happy Halloween all!
Eric Maietta

Image

RE: BThe Prof is Back!

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:11 am
by Goblin
Welcome back Prof!!! Sounds like a nice box you got!

Don't forget to say hi at The Depot!

Goblin

RE: BThe Prof is Back!

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:45 am
by VikingNo2
welcome back Mr AbsntMndedProf, long time no battle [;)] I hope all is well[8D]

RE: BThe Prof is Back!

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:47 pm
by Sergio Castaldi
Welcome back Eric


Sergio