Page 1 of 1
waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:27 am
by CobraAus
I'am waiting like the rest of you BUT I just got series 3 & 4 of the best TV series made
WEST WING all 45 episodes = 45 hours to wile away the time while waiting + I got a great old war film IN WHICH WE SERVE to watch
at my age waiting is a virtue
Cobra Aus
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:43 am
by Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: CobraAus
I'am waiting like the rest of you BUT I just got series 3 & 4 of the best TV series made
WEST WING all 45 episodes = 45 hours to wile away the time while waiting + I got a great old war film IN WHICH WE SERVE to watch
at my age waiting is a virtue
Cobra Aus
Herecy!!!! ST:TNG was the best TV series ever made!!! [:-][:D]
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:22 am
by RUPD3658
Classic Trek was better. How many times can they be harrassed by Q or the Borg? The captain is French and everyone wears red shirts. Kirk would have violated the prime directive, stolen the goods from the enemy ship, and bagged the alien chick in the time it took Picard to consult with his crew about how the aliens felt. And don't even get me started about Wesley!
Tasha Yar was the only good character and they killed her off after one season.
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:25 am
by Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
Classic Trek was better. How many times can they be harrassed by Q or the Borg? The captain is French and everyone wears red shirts. Kirk would have violated the prime directive, stolen the goods from the enemy ship, and bagged the alien chick in the time it took Picard to consult with his crew about how the aliens felt. And don't even get me started about Wesley!
Tasha Yar was the only good character and they killed her off after one season.
Haha...you and 2ACR would get along well. [:D]
Comparing TOS and TNG is like apples and oranges. Kirk wasnt even a captain in any sence besides the script. Dont even get me started on where I think his supposed command authority comes from. TOS was like "Blacksheep Squadron" in space. [:)]
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:41 am
by fbastos
Tasha Yar was the only good character and they killed her off after one season.
The only good character is Data!! Data rocks!
Wesley is a bad memory I try to forget; Ricker too!!!
F.
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:45 am
by Belce
War film I really liked alot was
"When Trumpets Fade"
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:49 am
by testarossa
ORIGINAL: Belce
War film I really liked alot was
"When Trumpets Fade"
That one was great. Kinda grim and sad like everything at war.
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:52 am
by pasternakski
If we don't get the patch tonight (which seems very likely), I'm firing up a homemade French bread pizza and watching "Paths of Glory" with Kirk Douglas in his only starring role that ever made him seem like he had so much as a glimmering of intelligence.
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:55 am
by 33Vyper
I just started watching that Cobra. It is a terrific show, was thinking about buying the DVD sets are they worth it?
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:09 am
by RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: fbastos
Tasha Yar was the only good character and they killed her off after one season.
The only good character is Data!! Data rocks!
Wesley is a bad memory I try to forget; Ricker too!!!
F.
Now he (Brent Spiner) is a guest starring as a bad guy on the new Enterprise series.
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:13 am
by RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo
ORIGINAL: RUPD3658
Classic Trek was better. How many times can they be harrassed by Q or the Borg? The captain is French and everyone wears red shirts. Kirk would have violated the prime directive, stolen the goods from the enemy ship, and bagged the alien chick in the time it took Picard to consult with his crew about how the aliens felt. And don't even get me started about Wesley!
Tasha Yar was the only good character and they killed her off after one season.
Haha...you and 2ACR would get along well. [:D]
Comparing TOS and TNG is like apples and oranges. Kirk wasnt even a captain in any sence besides the script. Dont even get me started on where I think his supposed command authority comes from. TOS was like "Blacksheep Squadron" in space. [:)]
That was a great show too. Robert Conrad as Boington. At least we are back in the Pacific. These threads are getting way off topic. PATCH NOW!
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:16 am
by Tophat
well if we had the PATCH!!!!!!!!!!
We'd all be back on topic or playing and off the boards!
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:23 am
by Bane_MatrixForum
Baa Baa Black Sheep - that was a slick show!!
Is it back on TV again? [&:]
I hope so...
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:28 am
by dday
Geez, got lot to do now. NEW COMPUTER, ya! Gotto ggggggotta et witp set up with all the old patch on and I don't have to worry about Window ME, whew! GGuess this is my last message on this old chap machine.
PS you noticed keyboard "GGGGGGGGG" not working as well
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:37 am
by patrickl
Soon my friend I will be joining you. I just need one excuse from my old ME computer.. uumh can't watch DVD .... [8|]
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:38 am
by RUPD3658
ORIGINAL: Bane
Baa Baa Black Sheep - that was a slick show!!
Is it back on TV again? [&:]
I hope so...
It is on the Histrory Channel occasionally. Now that I know what a real Zero lokks like I can not watch it the same way.
RE: waiting
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:48 am
by Bane_MatrixForum
With the myraid of horrible TV reality shows - shows that actually make you dumber for watching...I'll take anything...