Page 1 of 1

I love 5.01

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 7:59 am
by MP-5
I just got 5.01 in the mail today and have been playing nonstop. It's FUN!!!!! just one question, I have the USvsUSSR campaign listed twice but both are for the U.S. is there a Russian Side? just wondering.

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 10:45 pm
by Wild Bill
They are levels of difficulty, Cadet. The first one is the easier from US side. The second is harder :eek:.

Wild Bill

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 11:59 pm
by MP-5
Thanks Wild Bill I appreciate it. BTW my rank is Sargent first class

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 11:41 am
by Wild Bill
Received, Sarge. So was mine (over 40 years ago :eek: ).

Wild Bill

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 9:28 pm
by MP-5
A long long time ago in a Galaxy far far away...... :o