Page 1 of 1

returning to game; looking to ease back in

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:47 am
by minefield
Versions available: 7.1, 7.1 H2H, 8.0, 8.1, 8.3
8.2 may still be working if the 8.3 patch merely changed the version stamp on the start-up menu screen (aimed it at a copied folder but it changed the version stamp on the original too [:@])

I can usually get the turn back to you by the end of the day.

no air (reveals map)
reasonable limit to artillery (10-15%)
infiltrators are ok if agreed upon ahead of time
no pre-laid mines
smallish scale battle (2-5k pts)
command and control off
default preferences
something in the European theater desired; other than that sides are negotiable; year is negotiable

It's very likely that I left out some vital preference or setting desired. If so, just bring it up before we start. I'm pretty mellow.
Email game setup to minefield@spwaw.com or respond to this to get my further attention (email notifications turned on).

RE: returning to game; looking to ease back in

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:33 am
by VikingNo2
Welcome back[:D]

RE: returning to game; looking to ease back in

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:25 am
by minefield
Hey Mr. VikingNo2,
How's it going with you? You still whooping up on all us regulars?
Maybe I'll get up the courage or the inebriation required to challenge you to another game soon.

RE: returning to game; looking to ease back in

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:39 pm
by Baneman
I wouldn't mind a battle with one of you experts - it should be good as a learning experience as I've usually only played PBEM with 2 friends and I have no idea how good they are ( or how good I am [:D] )

I'm on Ver 8.3 and I'll take any kind of battle. I prefer to play Germans, but will also take Russians or Yanks. Not too fond of PTO. I AM willing to face Command Control On.

Hope to hear from you guys
Cheers