Questions
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 12:05 am
Just a couple of questions.
1. Is there a ICQ Ring for SPWAW? if not would anybody be interested in helping me start one? Just wondering.
2. Can you use version 4.0 and below scenarios in SPWAW 5.1? Just wondering because there a bunch of scenarios out there.
3. A couple of times I have downloaded a scenario to find out that I have a scenario of the same name already, is there a way I can change the filename so I won't have to overwrite a Scenario?
If you have answers they would be greatly appreciated.
1. Is there a ICQ Ring for SPWAW? if not would anybody be interested in helping me start one? Just wondering.
2. Can you use version 4.0 and below scenarios in SPWAW 5.1? Just wondering because there a bunch of scenarios out there.
3. A couple of times I have downloaded a scenario to find out that I have a scenario of the same name already, is there a way I can change the filename so I won't have to overwrite a Scenario?
If you have answers they would be greatly appreciated.