Page 1 of 1
Map of Kasserine Pass ?
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 2:47 am
by A Hobbs
Does anyone know of any maps available for the Kasserine area in Tunisia ? Thanks.
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 3:14 am
by Mark Ezra
I have some excellent maps of Kasserine from the Official US Army History (the Green books). If you can get a hold of North West Africa volume they should have pull out maps. If that is not possible perhaps I can scan a copy for you. E-mail me privately if you wish me to do so (
mchoodle@cs.com)
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 10:47 am
by Flashfyre
I think there is a map of the pass included in the 5.01 upgrade. I'm pretty sure WB made one and put it in there, because I seem to remember looking at it in the editor. You might check the map section.