Page 1 of 1

SF capabilities

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 3:31 am
by kao16
Waiting for the CD and not willing to download the manual when I'll have a copy soon...

I'm wondering whether SF have the capability to lay booby-traps (e.g., low yield mines) - for use in protecting their escape or when ambushing patrols

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 8:18 am
by MP-5
no.

All Special Forces do is allow you to have something to deploy behind Enemy Lines, they can also Parajump. Just like Elite Infantry in every other respect. :) :cool:

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 7:23 am
by kao16
So, If you want to use SAS type in a battle but don't need para or infitrate ability (and cliff movement) how does an Engineer unit with Elite and Recon status sound?

Also: I had a look at the V4.1 manual and it seem s to say something about special demolitions ability for SF - anybody know what its talking about?