Page 1 of 1

Error in the matrixgames page

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:09 pm
by Dimuscul
I was looking at the description fo starshatter in the matrixgames catalog page ...

I didn't know that starshatter included soldiers and armies with swords and spears ...[&:]

-Dimus

----------------

Edited :

[&:][&:][&:]

Damn, the description is changed now .... no more armed soldiers i suppose [8|]

--------------------------

Edited 2: the revenge !!!

Aha!!!!! I know it wasn't an ilusion!!!

http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_MA ... CACHE_ID=0

-Dimus

RE: Error in the matrixgames page

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:14 pm
by Vjolt
haha, hes right. The people at Matrix Games must be going nuts, someone get on top of that! lol [:)]

RE: Error in the matrixgames page

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:44 pm
by Rainbow7
Even better, the icon screenshots are from the Decisive Battles series.

RE: Error in the matrixgames page

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:22 am
by DamoclesX
I was wondering why I didnt get to use swords...

I feel cheated


MILO WHERE IS MY SWORD!!

RE: Error in the matrixgames page

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:57 pm
by Duken
Forget swords, I want an army to strafe.