Page 1 of 2

WTF?

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:22 pm
by M4Jess
could this be?

Image

RE: WTF?

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:24 pm
by M4Jess
or this???

Image

RE: WTF?

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:26 pm
by M4Jess
Might be........

Image

RE: WTF?

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:29 pm
by M4Jess
Is it really?......

Image

RE: WTF?

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:31 pm
by M4Jess
Why yes it is!

Image

RE: WTF?

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:34 pm
by M4Jess
Its

Stalingrad!

Image

RE: WTF?

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:33 pm
by m10bob
Campaign??[&:]

RE: WTF?

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:51 pm
by M4Jess
ORIGINAL: m10bob

Campaign??[&:]

Yep. Around 10 scens all on 10x10 fast play maps....

I miss my M4s....[:@] after this and Das Reich people will start to think I love Kats! [:@]

damn sissy ass Kat Drivers..... I love ya! [:D]

RE: WTF?

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:11 pm
by m10bob
This should go to the "most popular" list quickly,(with all the Ost Front fans).....

RE: WTF?

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:29 pm
by RolandRahn_MatrixForum
ORIGINAL: M4Jess


I miss my M4s....[:@] after this and Das Reich people will start to think I love Kats! [:@]

damn sissy ass Kat Drivers..... I love ya! [:D]

Don't worry.
AFAIK, the only cats at Stalingrad where the Tigers used for Wintergewitter....
So, if your campaign plays in Stalingrad, you won't raise any suspicion... [;)]

Roland

RE: WTF?

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:43 am
by M4Jess
As a Kat....(ie, any German) I would worrie about taking these factories....

[X(]

RE: WTF?

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:47 am
by M4Jess
more

Image

RE: WTF?

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:50 am
by M4Jess
and this

Image

RE: WTF?

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:52 am
by M4Jess
and 1 more like this

Image

RE: WTF?

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:34 am
by Belisarius
HAHA, I knew that after the 1st screen! [:D]

AWESOME Jess, I LOVE the ruins icons! Need to get this one.

Speaking of Stalingrad...ahem...sssssend the filessss. [;)]

RE: WTF?

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:57 am
by m10bob
Before I moved to this home 4 years ago,I had a monster game called "Streets of Stalingrad",which was VERY well researched....I miss it greatly,and Jess,my friend,your excellent maps look like they capture the feel of that old game!!.Great work,Jess!!!!!

RE: WTF?

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:40 pm
by M4Jess
Thanks Guys! Should be ready Sunday Night!

Jess

RE: WTF?

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:16 pm
by M4Jess

RE: WTF?

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:09 pm
by RolandRahn_MatrixForum
Hi Jess,

It looks like a great campaign!

I have so far only played the first scenario (lost B1 but still a DV, it was a lot of fun [8D]), but I have two remarks:

- The engineer platoon with MG will only work with Tru Troop cost off (I remark this because there were some misunderstandings when I created a Czech campaign where the player should buy exactly 4 tanks - in that case, those who had "True Troop off" were unable to do so [X(])

- are the campaign result scores correct? 200/300 for MV/DV?

Roland

RE: WTF?

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:25 am
by Huffy
Thank you Jess...
Huffy