Page 1 of 1

5.02 Version and Forward Observers

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 9:52 pm
by Paulus Pak
Will be the 5.02 patch available from other adresses? Transfer directly from Matrix is still terrible.
Second thing, how the hell forward observers can assault tanks???? I encountered this thing in several secnarios. Can I ask what weapon do they use against tanks? They are firing "High Velocity Fin Stabilized Armor Piercing" :)) bullets from their Tokarev TT, Colt .045, or Walther P38?????? What's going on, can I ask???????

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 9:57 pm
by Paul Vebber
As is said before, there is always a chance that a unit has someting other than what the Weapon list says for an improvised assault...their chances are rather meager...

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 10:05 pm
by Warrior
I figure the snipers and crewmen that destroy my tanks are time travellers from the future and have phased photon weapons in their fingertips.

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 10:03 pm
by ruxius
Sometimes that crews do a very extra-job...but it's fine to be still surprised by this game!
But I would see tank's crews better skilled in this matter rather than Forward Observers..
Anyway it's always the same issue : never
leave your tanks without inf support..

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 2:43 am
by Jester
REMF: great! :-))))