Page 1 of 1
Problem unloading Infantry in MCNA?
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 11:04 pm
by Rambodoc
I am playing the second scenario in MCNA. The Mersa brega(sp) battle with no options. Have a couple of prime movers, I believe skfz-7's that state they have infantry loaded but I cannot unload them with the button on the side panel or the hotkey. I also noted that a truck loaded with infantry was having the same problem. However, the rest of the trucks had no problems. Anybody else having this difficulty?
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 11:39 pm
by monsternav
I have the same problem. Also in battle 1 (wait for nightfall) If you unload both of the one person HQ's that are in the HT's, one of them will disappear.
By the way where is the exit button? There is no way to get out unless you go into a game then exit. Is this related to the fact that you cannot save? (Which I DO NOT like).
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 11:49 pm
by murr
With the mc it is auto saved each time you quit the game , when you startr it back up go to load saved and choose whichever save you played under.Hope this helped out.Havnt had any trouble unloading yet.
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 3:16 am
by monsternav
I know it is auto-saved when you exit. I don't like that I can't save at any other time and that there is no way to exit the MC other than through the in game interface.

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 5:58 am
by Wild Bill
It seems that there is a duplication of A0 units in the first two scenarios. You should not see it after that.
Those are the only ones I have seen to date. And I'm really not sure how the second A0 got in there.
The program does not allow you to save as you are accostumed to doing in other campaigns or scenarios. This was a feature Michael Wood had in his original Mega Campaign and wanted to keep in this one.
I'm sure he would explain his thinking on it.
Wild Bill
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 6:00 am
by Alexandra
The program does not allow you to save as you are accostumed to doing in other campaigns or scenarios. This was a feature Michael Wood had in his original Mega Campaign and wanted to keep in this one.
I'm sure he would explain his thinking on it.
I think this was explained during the beta testing as a way of keeping the player honest. You can't save each turn and replay turns, etc, that you don't like.
Alex