Page 1 of 1

MC Bug, crashes if Move Radius on

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 9:32 pm
by ddearing
When playing in the Mega Campaign, the game crashes when I switch units if the "Move Radius" preference is set to anything but off. This happens regardless of whether I press "N", click on the next unit button, or select a unit with the mouse.
It does not happen in non-MC play.
Happens under both 5.01 and 5.2.
I am running under Windows 2000 Pro.

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 11:56 pm
by Wild Bill
I just tried it, Double D. It works fine for me, set on A, B or off.

Let me suggest the usual remedy. Delete this file from your \save directory inside SPWAW:
steel.prf

This file stores your preferences and can get corrupted. Don't worry, the game will make a new one and that may resolve the difficulty. Let me know, please.

Wild Bill

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 5:51 am
by BruceAZ_MatrixForum
Works fine for me...

System issue?