Page 1 of 1

REMF is dead

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 4:09 am
by Warrior2
REMF is dead, but not in the ground.

The cowering clerk from the rear echelon has become the blood-thirsty WARRIOR! (Which is the handle given me during testing of the North Africa Mega Campaign, and by which I'm known to my compatriots at the Raider's Arsenal.) So be aware that I'm a heart-breaker and life-taker! No more sitting in the "rear with the gear" for this soldier!

All enemies and opponents BEWARE!! (Your trembling in fear is allowed at this point.) :D :D

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 4:23 am
by Don
Thank God - I never liked him anyway.

Oh wait...

:D

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 5:54 am
by BruceAZ_MatrixForum
Originally posted by Warrior:
REMF is dead, but not in the ground.

The cowering clerk from the rear echelon has become the blood-thirsty WARRIOR! (Which is the handle given me during testing of the North Africa Mega Campaign, and by which I'm known to my compatriots at the Raider's Arsenal.) So be aware that I'm a heart-breaker and life-taker! No more sitting in the "rear with the gear" for this soldier!

All enemies and opponents BEWARE!! (Your trembling in fear is allowed at this point.) :D :D
Let's see. There was this cool guy with 500 plus posts and now this newbie. Hmmm. I think aliens got him and made all this up! :eek:

Bruce
Semper Fi :D :D

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 6:06 am
by Mark Ezra
MCNA I became Warlord....

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 6:38 am
by Stukadawg
REMF is dead?

I'll miss him...
...but my aim is improving.

Long may he live!

\_STUKADAWG_/

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 7:58 am
by Paul Vebber
Go into your profile and change your public name and you can keep your old profile...

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 8:04 am
by Warrior2
Paul, that sounds too easy. But I've done it. Now what to do about the new profile...

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 8:23 am
by mogami
Hey didn't you steal my beer and cheesy poofs in Afrika? I can't wait to do an on line battle.

Mogami the Mild formally known as Mogami the Terrible to play testers in Afrika :eek: