Page 1 of 1

Campiagn Design

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 6:47 am
by Stukadawg
This question was asked a while back but I haven't been faithfully visiting here as I should so I missed the answer.

When designing a campaign, with the first battle you get to decide the build points available to the player. With the following battles, if a value is placed in the build point slot, will those points be available to a player to increase his core units?

Also, is there any way to give a choice to players regarding the East or West fronts like in the Long Campaign?

I want to build a campaign for the Polish that goes from '39 to '45 with some oddball battles in between so that players aren't upgrading from '39 into '44. That way they don't go into battle later on with early war units. I figured I'd give the player the option of going to North Africa or to Greece with their British allies.

Thanks for your help,
\_STUKADAWG_/

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 7:17 am
by Warrior2
I can't answer your question, but your campaign sounds like a winner. If you need help testing it, give me a shout!

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 7:30 am
by Wild Bill
I think I answered this one before.

1. Build or core points are for purchasing units in the first battle. After that they can only be used to upgrade or repair your core units.

2. The only way to add units later is to make the aux units but you'll have to add them in every battle you want them and as such they do not accumulate experience points.

3. You can't change nationalities. You can change fronts, of course by designing the scenario for the particular front you want, but you'll still fight with the same core units.

Good luck with your campaign, Stukadawg...WB