Page 1 of 1

Total Noob looking for a fight...

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:50 pm
by Miller
Never played PBEM before, just want experience of a short scenario to learn the ropes, will play either side with all historical settings, 1 day turns. I am based in England, although happy to get my arse kicked by overseas players[:D]

Any offers??

RE: Total Noob looking for a fight...

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:58 am
by Blitzer
Hi Miller,

Despite the two extremely short scenarios offered in the game (both of which I find a bit boring), I recommend trying #8. The action is fast and furious right from the start and is loads of fun for both sides. I'll play either side. If you're interested email me here: pointy35@aol.com.

RE: Total Noob looking for a fight...

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:34 pm
by Miller
Hi Blitzer, I have just started a game with someone but I would be glad to contact you in the near future for a go of that scenario...