Page 1 of 1

Upgrade Paths For Aircraft

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:21 am
by ctid98
I'm sure its been covered before.......

I have a group of Balo's that have an upgrade path to B-17C's, unfortunately the C's are no longer being produced and I have 20 of them sat in the replacement pool. Surely I should be allowed to upgrade beyond the 'C's' if planes are available for the next upgrade beyond them. Without this these planes will sit out the war...... [:(]

RE: Upgrade Paths For Aircraft

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:51 am
by pry
Just set them to auto upgrade and forget about them, if the computer is used to control the upgrade it will skip a step (manually you can only do one at a time) and when enough B-17E's are in the pool this group will upgrade directly from B-18 to B-17E skipping the C version.