Page 1 of 1
8.3 PBEM opponent needed
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:07 am
by sandman20
It have been almost a year since I last played against human, too long time [:(].
Now I've version 8.3 installed and get bored playing against AI. So, I need one opponent and I'm open to all proposals, just want to play again[:D] BTW,I think I'm quite rusty nowadays[:D]
RE: 8.3 PBEM opponent needed
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:45 pm
by VikingNo2
Your are never rusty, I will play what do you have in mind, have you tried the new Icons ?[8D]
RE: 8.3 PBEM opponent needed
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:57 am
by sandman20
New Icons? Haven't tried yet [>:][;)]
All right, how about Germany vs Russia in -44? You may decide all preferences.And if you do the setup please send it to
sandman20@jippii.fi
RE: 8.3 PBEM opponent needed
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:27 pm
by sandman20
Viking are you still alive?[8|]
RE: 8.3 PBEM opponent needed
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:29 pm
by Foster
Hi Sandman,
I will play if you still have the spot available. Let me know what kind of battle you want and I'll set something up.
RE: 8.3 PBEM opponent needed
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:19 am
by sandman20
ORIGINAL: Foster
Hi Sandman,
I will play if you still have the spot available. Let me know what kind of battle you want and I'll set something up.
All right Foster. [:)]I prefer large map battles, 20-30 turns.You may decide all options such as visibility, weather and armies and battle type.Just set up something and tell me the rules.Send save to
sandman20@jippii.fi
RE: 8.3 PBEM opponent needed
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:46 pm
by Foster
O.K. I'll send you something later tonight - Ottawa, Canada time, so that will probably be tomorrow morning your time.
RE: 8.3 PBEM opponent needed
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:13 pm
by JediMessiah
if you are still interested...id be up for another game
i play anything, as long as c&c is off
been playing some larger pbem scenarios, but will play a standard game as well
send me an email or game files
hcnup@hotmail.com