Page 1 of 1

I love SPWAW but..

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 4:24 pm
by cward
I would love to see a "SP1 Classic Edition" that uses the original rules.. so we can reminisse..

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 4:57 pm
by Warrior
Hey, I want to have "Pong" back in those little tables in the bars! Boy, talk about nostalgia! And while I'm at it, there was this girl way back when.... :D

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 5:11 pm
by cward
When I worked at radio shack this guy came in to buy a power supply for one of those super home pong units.. the one that had fooseball and hockey on it!! tres cool! I offered him $25 but he wouldnt take it.. it would be cool at parties..

BTW I assume you all use MAME to play those Arcade games of old.. They now have this little controller that looks like a N64 controller that you can connect directly to the video in to play a set of roms thats burned right in.. 1942 on the big screen!

I could always get one of my 486's running as a dedicated SP machine!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 8:14 pm
by ruxius
Originally posted by cward:
I could always get one of my 486's running as a dedicated SP machine!
THAT's WHAT I DO !!!!
An hello to an old brother of SP1

Anyway...don't forget Wing Commander !
Bye !