Page 1 of 1

2 extremes

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 10:12 pm
by Slayer
I brought this up in the OOB forum back when v5.0 was first released, but I'm not sure if anything is being done to correct it, so here it is again:

In the British OOB, check the Lee Mk1
The 30 cal CMG (2X) has a kill rating of 120 while the 30 cal BMG (2X) has a rating of 3! The first seems much too high, and the second seems a little low.

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 11:08 pm
by Paul Vebber
I caught a couple of those...musta missed that one! Thanks!

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 2:48 am
by Slayer
The sad thing of it all is that I've never gotten around to trying it out. I'd like to see what a kill rating of 120 could do to an infantry squad. :D