Page 1 of 1

Who is B52G??

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 3:40 am
by Grenadier
Whoever you are, unless you want your name in the "Testers" credits of "Lost Victories" to be B52G, e mail me wil your real name.

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 3:44 am
by BruceAZ_MatrixForum
Originally posted by Brent:
Whoever you are, unless you want your name in the "Testers" credits of "Lost Victories" to be B52G, e mail me wil your real name.
Hi Brent!

It's gotta be Dale Brown. He is the only guy I know that lives in Folsom, CA and has CA License Plates with "B52G." LOL.

Good Luck!

Bruce
Semper Fi

P.S. If you don't hear from him, you can put me done in the "I Like The Game" credits... :D :D

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 7:51 am
by Joe Osborne
Originally posted by 5thRecon:


Hi Brent!

It's gotta be Dale Brown. He is the only guy I know that lives in Folsom, CA and has CA License Plates with "B52G." LOL.

Good Luck!

Bruce
Semper Fi

Is this THE Dale Brown of literary fame? Man, I love his novels.

Joe Osborne

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 8:40 am
by BruceAZ_MatrixForum
Originally posted by Joe Osborne:


Is this THE Dale Brown of literary fame? Man, I love his novels.

Joe Osborne
Yup. :D

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 10:10 am
by NateD
WoW! THE Dale Brown? Good books and obviously good taste in games, :)

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 10:10 am
by Warrior
I've read all his books... AND he plays SPWaW? Too cool!

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: Warrior ]

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 1:54 pm
by Mark Ezra
What does Dale Brown write? I'm always looking for a good author to read.

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 3:14 pm
by skukko
John Claybourne

I thought I said already Brent ;)

mosh