Page 1 of 1

Multiplayer ??

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 5:30 pm
by ThomasKN
Hi guys,

I have one stupid question about the multiplayer. How do I use the online game feature ? I have installed Combat.Net, but everytime I log on, it seems nobody else inside. Am I installing wrong thing ? or do I need to put something else ??

Please give advice. Until now always play alone, now want to try "real battlefield".. So need help from you guys who are the "real veteran" :)

Thank you :)

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 6:53 pm
by Alby
alot of people use ICQ(www.icq.com)Icq is an online message program where you can see and talk to other people who are online at the same time, to set up online games, Sometimes there are actually people at combat net, or you could go to the chat room.
I have a friend on ICQ who is always looking for multiplayer games, if you have icq or get it, look up "SteeliiiBart".

[ July 01, 2001: Message edited by: Alby ]

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 8:48 pm
by Del
I had ICQ but kept getting unsolicited messages, some from sites I consider offensive. :mad: I removed it from my hard drive. Is there some way to have ICQ and not get garbage messages? :confused:

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 8:57 pm
by Alby
when you get something you dont like, simply click them onto your "ignore" list
you will recieve no more from them, eventually, theyll all be gone, i dont get anymore unwanted messages hardly at all

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 3:49 pm
by ThomasKN
Hi all,

Thank you for the reply,

I will now try to look for another player via icq :)

Thanks..