Page 1 of 1

Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:32 am
by rogueusmc
My future mother-in-law got me the WitP map, large mug and coaster for Christmas...how cool is that?!?! Is she cool or what?!?!

She's only got one daughter so you guys are SOL...[:D]

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:40 am
by ckk
Lucky dog[:@][:(][:D]

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:45 am
by Tankerace
Jeez.... my whole conception of mother-in-laws is totally smashed..... [:D]

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:17 am
by W Thorne_MatrixForum
ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

My future mother-in-law got me the WitP map, large mug and coaster for Christmas...how cool is that?!?! Is she cool or what?!?!

She's only got one daughter so you guys are SOL...[:D]



My mother in law gives me Crown Royal[;)]

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:21 am
by Admiral Scott
How would she know about WITP in the first place?

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:38 am
by rogueusmc
My fiance' hooked her up with potential brownie points...[8D]
ORIGINAL: Admiral Scott

How would she know about WITP in the first place?

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:00 am
by mlees
My future mother-in-law got me the WitP map, large mug and coaster for Christmas...how cool is that?!?! Is she cool or what?!?!

Looks like she was trying to avoid having to get you that wide screen TV.

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:03 am
by pasternakski
ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

My future mother-in-law got me the WitP map, large mug and coaster for Christmas...how cool is that?!?! Is she cool or what?!?!
Just wait until she's the real deal for awhile and check in with us. They love ya for taking daughter dear out of the "Old Maid Olympics," but all too soon want to sign you up for the
"Judge Ye Harshly Cup."

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:45 am
by 2ndACR
You got it made. But I got everyone beat hands down. My GF lets me play WITP as long as I want 98% of the time. Keeps me out of trouble, her words.

Course it also has to do with the fact that I let her spend as much as she wants 98% of the time without a complaint. And that really gets expensive at times. But worth it.

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:48 am
by captskillet
Lucky Guy!!!! [:D]

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:09 pm
by Genisis
I think i'll go and sulk in my sons Spiderman tent[:(]

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:11 pm
by 2ndACR
I could make everyone feel like that if I told why I GOT the perfect woman. But why ruin their Xmas.[:D]

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:49 pm
by donkuchi19
My Mother-In-Law got me a new 80 GB external hard drive. Now I can download all of the other Matrix Games that I can buy with the money I got for Christmas.

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:43 pm
by Ron Saueracker
ORIGINAL: 2ndACR

I could make everyone feel like that if I told why I GOT the perfect woman. But why ruin their Xmas.[:D]

Excellent story I must say.[&o]

RE: Excellent Christmas!!

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:25 pm
by ltfightr
Mine got me Starshatter and Battles in Normandy [&o]