Page 1 of 1

So will I need my wooden cross and garlic anytime soon?

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 11:34 pm
by Latka
On the upper left portion of the forum screen there's an area that says something like ">> Hello, Latka [log out]".... yet, if I watch it from screen to screen sometimes it changes to ">> Hello, Sinner from the Prairy [log out]"

Anybody else see that? :)

Latka
(also known to be a sinner from the prarie)

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 12:08 am
by Alby
Yes it does it to evryone, they never figured out why, you still get recognized when you post a message though

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 6:14 am
by Figmo
It seem to grab the last persons ID that posted in that thread. But like Alby said - if you post - it remembers who you are.

Figmo

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 3:45 pm
by robber
So I'll guess that you do need your wooden cross and garlic handy since it apparently remembers who you are.... :eek:

/robber

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 10:52 pm
by sinner
I'm buying more crosses here. And some silver bullets as well.

I'm "robber" right now :D

[ July 02, 2001: Message edited by: Sinner from the Prairy ]