Page 1 of 1
How annotate pdf manual?
Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:00 pm
by mamnich24
Dear Guys,
I have Adobe Reader 6.0. Is there a way to annotate, bookmark, highlight, etc. the manual?
Thanks,
Mike
RE: How annotate pdf manual?
Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:15 pm
by Jim1954
Reader is the free program. To actually DO anything with the pdf documents, I believe you have to buy an upgrade.
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/main.html
RE: How annotate pdf manual?
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:42 am
by minefield
I really dislike Adobe software--mainly for the resource hogging, slow load times, and extra things it loads on your computer.
Jim is right in that the reader is free but the authoring tools are commercial.
You may find other PDF tools available. I would reccomend going to download.com and searching for pdf. I started looking for a good authoring tool or just one that allows editing but ran out of time.
RE: How annotate pdf manual?
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:05 pm
by BIASEDHISTORIAN
Mike,
You can select all the PDF text, then copy and paste it into WORD or some other word processing program. Once pasted, you can fully edit or do the things you want to with it.
Hope that helped,
Kayak