Page 1 of 2

Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:47 pm
by M4Jess
w00t!

Happy Birthday my friend!

Jess

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:12 pm
by RockinHarry
Happy birthday kunel![:)]

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:43 pm
by Resisti
Happy BDay, Kunel !!

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:45 pm
by Marc von Martial
Happy happy Birthday Bill !!

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:04 pm
by KNomad
Happy Birthday Bill!

Thanks for all the great work you've done with SPWAW, and all the other projects you've been involved with.


RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:09 pm
by KG Erwin
Happy birthday wishes to you, Bill. [:)]

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:44 pm
by Huffy
Happy Birthday my friend....best of health to you....
Huffy

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:35 am
by Warrior2
Seems like that last one was just last week. What happened to 2004? Happy B-Day, Bill.

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:15 pm
by cadmus
And yet one more bouquet of wishes for a very happy birthday and many, many more, from just one of the legions for whom you have provided hours and hours and hours of gaming fun, frustration, intellectual stimulation and education. Thanks from all of us!

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:07 pm
by mamnich24
Yes Bill,
Happy Birthday! We love your scenario design, historical research, and friendship.
Mike[:)]

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:44 pm
by Baneman
Hope you have a happy one Bill !

There can be no higher honour than knowing you've stolen thousands of man-hours from people all around the planet ... and we're grateful !

[&o]

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:54 pm
by KNomad
ORIGINAL: Baneman

There can be no higher honour than knowing you've stolen thousands of man-hours from people all around the planet ... and we're grateful !

Now there's an understatement. [:D]

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:51 am
by pepek
happy b-day and thx for the loads of fun and frustration i owe u.

[&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:27 am
by mogami
Happy B-Day WB. Many more.

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:48 pm
by robot
I was one of the lucky ones to meet wild Bill. Congrats on makin another one Bill. Many more to you friend if I may call you friend. Happy Birthday.

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:00 am
by Randy
[:D]Happy belated Birthday Wild Bill!! You're truly a veteran here! You probably have more knowledge than all of us put together!! Take care, and Semper Fi!

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:25 am
by Wild Bill
As I read through these very kind greetings and accolades that far exceed my efforts, I smile as I read each name. You are all special guys. The things we have done together are always warm memories for me.

A few heroes are missing from this list of dignitaries and I hope that they too are doing well, wherever they are.

Indeed, the thousands of hours spent doing the work was well worth it, knowing from your testimony that is has provided challenge and entertainment for you.

This magnificent game has been "my baby" for nearly 10 years now, since the beta testing of the original Steel Panthers. Its still my favorite.

Well, I've taken a year of rest and I think I must once again get to doing what I enjoy so much, some more scenario design. Of course, there are so many gifted guys out there already doing them that I spend more time playing than I ever did before.

I thank all of you for these greetings. They are warmly received and will be kept by me.

The Kunel
===================

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:43 am
by KG Erwin
Bill, I'm very happy that you are starting to "feel the itch" again. You know what we want, whether it's under the umbrella of Matrix or done independently. Dare I even mention the possibility? [:)]

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:44 am
by Wild Bill
Thanks for the encouragement, Gunny!

Any ideas for some new ones, guys?

WB

RE: Happy Birthday Wild Bill!

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:59 am
by KG Erwin
Bill, for a scenario or even a mini-campaign, the Cape Gloucester (New Britain) campaign--this one has been neglected in the saga of the "Old Breed", the 1st Marine Division.

I still will hold with an ultimate dream 1st Marine Division "Old Breed" Mega-Campaign, from Guadalcanal to Okinawa. An alternative would be the 4th Marine Division, who went straight from formation on the west coast into combat at Roi-Namur, Saipan and later Iwo Jima. For that matter, ANY of the six Marine divisions would be worthy of consideration.