Page 1 of 1

Jeez...how am I supposed to get any work around the house done? :)

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 5:04 am
by Latka
First I get the 5.01 CD + MC. Update that. Update again :) ...finally start playin last night. I log on today to find out that 6.0 is out.

Slow down! :) I'm having a hard enough time finding time in my schedule for work and school with SPWaW, guys!

:) Thanks again for all your efforts!

Andy

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 5:31 am
by Warrior
The solution is obvious: quit work and drop out of school, then you'll have time for SPWaW! :D :D

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 5:50 am
by MacCready
Yes but when the new mega campaign and then Combat Leader are released he'll be bumming out cause he'll have no working capital :(

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 6:09 am
by Warrior
Originally posted by MacCready:
Yes but when the new mega campaign and then Combat Leader are released he'll be bumming out cause he'll have no working capital :(
Not so, he can panhandle from the tourists.

:D

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 6:18 am
by Don
The solution is obvious: quit work and drop out of school, then you'll have time for SPWaW!
Yep, that's what I did - went on disability and now have 24 hours a day for gaming. This is what I always wanted to be when I grew up - a professional gamer! :D :D

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 6:36 am
by troopie
I'm going on holiday, Friday. 10 days without SPWAW. Don't know how I'll stand it. Unfortunately, we're not going to South Africa, or to the Imperial War Museum in the UK.

troopie