Page 1 of 1

What's the command to bail crews?

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 5:49 pm
by dfsrusa
I remember reading that one could order a crew of an immobilized vehicle to bail out, but I can't find what that command is. Anyone know?

Thanks,

Scot Stephenson

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 5:59 pm
by SAMWolf
Originally posted by dfsrusa:
I remember reading that one could order a crew of an immobilized vehicle to bail out, but I can't find what that command is. Anyone know?

Thanks,

Scot Stephenson
Press the "9" key to bail a crew.

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 6:03 pm
by dfsrusa
Thanks

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 10:38 pm
by Belisarius
duuuh, question coming up:

Is there a way to get the bailed crews back in the tanks? :rolleyes:

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 11:16 pm
by RockinHarry
Let the crew be in good order (unsuppressed) in same hex with abandoned tank/gun for 1 turn.

________
Harry