Page 1 of 1

hey where is version 6.1

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 5:11 pm
by Les_the_Sarge_9_1
hey hmmm its lets see its thursday about 8 in the morning

shouldnt 6.1 be out yet

its been at least 2 days now

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 5:13 pm
by Paul Vebber
If there is a 6.01 then it will not appear until the Lost Vitories MC comes out... ;)

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 7:51 pm
by Belisarius
I guess we all are getting spoiled ;)

The rate at which Matrix has cranked out patches, updates and stuff to please us has left at least me totally fascinated..

and two MC's on top of that.

Woo hoo! :D

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 8:04 pm
by Paul Vebber
Hey MC's are our cash flow right now...so we gotta kick start it.

The problems we have had have kept many away, I'm sure...and don;t blame them.

BUT we want to show the level of commitment we have to our customers and products.

We need to see a kick start in sales of Desert Fox now that the kinks are out of the system. We are hoping winning the CSR award helps too!

We will announce next week when the next lot arrives at the warehouse and we will take care of teh long suffering who have not gotten their disks yet. But by the end of next week, orders recieved should ship the next working day!

So if you have held off ordering because of the embarrassing hiccups we had out of the gates, rest assured that the machine is overhauled, oiled up and ready to kick back into motion next week...

We talk the talk, and some have criticized us for that, but we feel we have shown we walk the walk too!

So if you have had reservations about ordering, now is the time when all good wargamers need to come to the aid of their company!

Tell your fiends, start an email testimonial chain letter, what every you want to do! Let folks know the flooding put the fires out and we are nearly dewatered once again ;)

We went the extra mile to get you 6.0 - now help us get the word out so the 1000's of hours put in on the Mega-Campaigns get suitably recognized!!

[ July 06, 2001: Message edited by: Paul Vebber ]

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 12:08 am
by Latka
Even though there was a whole mouthfull of teething pains I stuck with my order. It finally arrived, and I'm a happy camper. Now I need to re-build my skills in the game (again!) before I head to Afrika to deal with those pesky Brits. :)

Latka

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 1:14 am
by rich12545
I have all the computer games I'll ever buy. More than enough to last the rest of my life and then some. And I've never played a campaign and probably never will. But I will buy every mega campaign you publish to support your effort. Keep up the good work. We all appreciate it.