Page 1 of 1

ok, somewhat OT. Is Vicious Byte making any new games?

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:25 pm
by AngelWuff
So far been quite pleased with TOS (especially grabbing it cheap when I saw the poor game collecting dust at an EB) although I sometimes find it a little clunky and slow, I'm slowly getting the hang of it and going from blundering through ambushes to atleast holding my own... but am curious if any new games are in development? would love to see what else Vicious Byte might be coming up with after finding this delightful gem.

RE: ok, somewhat OT. Is Vicious Byte making any new games?

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:46 am
by Thorgrim
Last time I heard from Kai he was working on WoSP (Warriors of Super Powers). He didn't have much free time though, so the project was going slow.

RE: ok, somewhat OT. Is Vicious Byte making any new games?

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:17 pm
by LarkinVB
No more games from VB. We are all back to normal jobs with Kai coding WOSP just for fun.