Page 1 of 1

AI level

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 6:48 am
by Truckeye
what is a good ai level to play thats challenging but doesnt "cheat" for someone whos average, and also for one better than average. thanks.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 7:20 am
by MacCready
The numerical AI setting I leave at 200,which I believe is the hardest level.

Also Leave AI advantage ON for an extra challange.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 2:06 pm
by BomBeer
Q. What is the AI advantage button used for?
A. This number gives the experience/morale rating of the troops as compared to their intended
morale. IIRC Germany had a 75 point (average to vet) average on experience in '42, so at 133
percent they should have about 100 points (elite)
This is in the manual, if I'm reading it right you select the AI Advantage button, then decide on what percent to give them with the AI Level button.

I just use all the realism settings but Command Control myself. I may have to play around with it sometime and see how much it changes the battle. :)

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 4:36 pm
by Warrior
Pick a short scenario. Play with default AI. Then change AI level and play again, etc. You'll find your comfort zone.