Page 1 of 1

New v8.3 scenario

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:38 am
by Warrior2
Coming soon to The Wargamer: http://www.wargamer.com/gamesdepot/sear ... r=2&page=1

and available now at the SPWaW Depot: http://spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f ... a6989a5611


________The Penal Battalion*
*
________Germany vs Russia*
___________Russian Front*
________1400, 6 Nov 1942*
____________Turns: 15*
*
_______Scenario size: Small*
*
Designed by Steve "Warrior" Avery*
*
YOUR ORDERS: Move back into your original positions as soon as the Red barrage lifts, and repel their attack.*
*
PLAYER NOTES: This is a hypothetical scenario based on an episode in Sven Hassel's book "Wheels of Terror". It was not designed to be played with C & C on, but I have tried to keeps units together. If you have comments about this fight, please post them in the SPWaW Forum. Have fun!*
**

RE: New v8.3 scenario

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:03 pm
by Danny Boy
Just finished reading March Battalion for the hundredth time....I'll have to dig out my copy of Wheels of Terror...just to see what I'm letting myself in for[;)]

Do you have characters in the scenario? Heide, Alte...and my personal fave...the Legionnaire?


Sounds great


I'll check it out

Cheers!

RE: New v8.3 scenario

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:04 pm
by Warrior2
ORIGINAL: Danny Boy

Just finished reading March Battalion for the hundredth time....I'll have to dig out my copy of Wheels of Terror...just to see what I'm letting myself in for[;)]

Do you have characters in the scenario? Heide, Alte...and my personal fave...the Legionnaire?


Sounds great


I'll check it out

Cheers!

None of the boys are identified individually, but they're in the thick of it!