Page 1 of 1

Demo problem

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:16 pm
by Jedi Marso
Just downloaded the new demo, installed, and tried to run. Got a message saying that the game couldn't set the requested resolution, which was 1280 x 1024 x 32, and terminated the game.

My monitor won't quite go that high but I blow the system specs out of the water. Is there a way to adjust or fix this or am I pooched?

RE: Demo problem

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:09 am
by Gordon
It has to do with a corrupt video.cfg file in the main folder, you can go here and follow the instructions or they way I did was to go into the main folder and delete the video.cfg file and let the game create a new one and the problem was gone.

RE: Demo problem

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:02 am
by Jedi Marso
Thanks.