Page 1 of 1
old bugs strike back
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:16 pm
by Sneer
[:@]
How it is possible we still have one of most iritating bugs:
Invasion fleet gets order to concentrate close to Steward Isl before strike on Nomua.
orders are " partol/do not retire" and " do not unload"
Next turn all loaded on transports troops assulted empty island.
[:@][:@][:@][:@]
I thought it was corrected long time ago
It was in PBEM game [:@]
RE: old bugs strike back
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:21 pm
by Mr.Frag
Got the save from the turn before?
RE: old bugs strike back
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:35 pm
by Sneer
yes but you will need password from my opponent as I have end turn files on email
RE: old bugs strike back
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:33 pm
by Mr.Frag
I'm wondering if it is the fact it was an Atoll and it slips under the don't unload toggle.
RE: old bugs strike back
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:40 pm
by Sneer
still I see no reason to inload troops and attack
there was no enemt troops
RE: old bugs strike back
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:15 am
by Mr.Frag
Your troops didn't just start unloading, they jumped ship and did a shock attack.
Not saying it should happen, but thats what it looks like.
RE: old bugs strike back
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:32 am
by forranger
I'm Sneer's opponent in this pbem. Well, was. I have to give up this game.
Do you need my password to go after this bug?
RE: old bugs strike back
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:42 am
by mlees
Is your PBEM game really that FUBAR'd?
RE: old bugs strike back
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:04 am
by forranger
ORIGINAL: mlees
Is your PBEM game really that FUBAR'd?
I on my side lost several good carrier captains to a leader bug, both sides suffered from movement bugs, there was a suboptimal compromise in China region, dropping communication levels, borderline compatibility of playing styles. Several factors as you see, drops filling the bucket. There will be more joy in a new start.