Page 1 of 1
American 'heroism'
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 2:52 pm
by SAGrognard
The US Army sucks, always has, always will. Germans walked all over them any time they wanted to. Tigers are way better than Sherman’s, mano-y-mano. The loss at Stalingrad and Kursk was a fluke. I trained with US soldiers in Germany once, and they were all transvestites. The U.S. was once mean to Indians, and even now doesn't let them to open up Casino’s on their reservations. The only reason I'd ever consider sleepy with an American woman is because I'm too lazy to masturbate. The only life form that could possibly be considered lower than an American is a Californian.
Thanks A_B !
No this is not a redo of Rico's thread.
Call me old-fashioned but I always liked
the concept in Squad Leader.
'Americans broke faster than any other
troops in WW2, and rallied faster'
How about a National Char :
Americans take more suppression, and receive
a bonus to rally.
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 3:43 pm
by sven
Originally posted by SAGrognard:
The US Army sucks, always has, always will. Germans walked all over them any time they wanted to. Tigers are way better than Sherman’s, mano-y-mano. The loss at Stalingrad and Kursk was a fluke. I trained with US soldiers in Germany once, and they were all transvestites. The U.S. was once mean to Indians, and even now doesn't let them to open up Casino’s on their reservations. The only reason I'd ever consider sleepy with an American woman is because I'm too lazy to masturbate. The only life form that could possibly be considered lower than an American is a Californian.
Thanks A_B !
No this is not a redo of Rico's thread.
Call me old-fashioned but I always liked
the concept in Squad Leader.
'Americans broke faster than any other
troops in WW2, and rallied faster'
How about a National Char :
Americans take more suppression, and receive
a bonus to rally.
Lame.
It is already in the game to a point. Using the Jock Rico approach to argument will not win you many accolades here. I also happen to think that the assertion that Americans broke and regained order quicker than anyone to be wrong, or at least ignoring the sterling' performance of Ivan early on.
regards,
sven
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 3:45 pm
by Warrior
Do we really need to revisit this old ground again?
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 3:54 pm
by Marder_MatrixForum
*******Close topic********
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 4:17 pm
by Resisti
Originally posted by Marder:
*******Close topic********
No,LOCKED, please...
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 6:27 pm
by Paul Vebber
Americans tend to gain suppression at a high rate, but do not suffer the rally penalty other countrieshave when routed.
If you want all countries to behave teh same, turn "national characteristics off"
As to other things...
Thread closed.