Page 1 of 1
SPWaW Desert Fox Mega Campaigns Shipping.
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 5:32 pm
by David Heath
Hi Guys
The Desert Fox Mega Campaign will be taken off Back Order today and any uncompleted orders will be completed. Let me make this clear that it make take a day or two to complete all the orders.
I like to say we are very happy with the new CD company and look forward in working with them in the future.
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 9:55 pm
by jamiep1
David,
I added a request via the Help Desk again on my pre-order of the first Mega Campaign. Is there anyone else out there who still has not received their copy even though they pre-ordered months ago. I know Paul doesn't want this on the forum but I need help big time. I really am an easy going guy but help!!!!! I don't have mine yet!
Jamie
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 10:20 pm
by Paul Vebber
Its fine to post what ever you want to the forum regarding support requests, its just much easier for us to track who has what problem in the Help desk.
Unfortunately the USPS had a very high loss rate in our initial mailing.
If you have not gotten a disk yet, then you should be getting it by the end of next week. Please use the Help Desk to let us know you have not gotten it and we can clear your support request.
If by the end of next week you do not have it, then we wil start contacted that small group individually to figure out what went wrong.
All of you who have been waiting to order becasue of all the confusion can be assured that the new store is working fine and your orders should now be shipped the next day.
We really need your support to reach our goal of 7000 units sold between the two MCs. We have proceeded with development of Combat Leader and Close Assault, but these efforts will not be able to be aggressively worked without your support NOW with the Mega-Campaigns! The more we sell the faster we can get CL/CA to you!
Get the word out! Get your Mega-Camapaign. If you have one - Get one for a friend.
We now also have discounts avaialble for buyingin bulk. I will post those discount rates and order thresholds tonight and they should be reflected in the store now. IIRC its up to 20% on an order of 50 or so disks. So those of you waiting to place bulk orders for groups overseas, now is the time to do it!
[ July 12, 2001: Message edited by: Paul Vebber ]
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 10:23 pm
by SAMWolf
As soon as you make "Lost Victories" avaialable for sale, I'll put in my order.
Any hints on what MC3 will cover?
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 10:04 am
by David Heath
Hi Everyone
Buy the end of Friday every order should be complete and out the door. I want the thank everyone for sticking with us and letting us work out our problems. We are sure this was a one time growing problem.
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 11:52 pm
by jamiep1
Okay, but if mine shipped June 22nd, where is it????

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 12:51 am
by Warrior
The USPS probably lost so many because the CD's were in a cardboard sleeve only slightly bigger than the CD itself. For future mailings, it would be wiser to drop the CD sleeve into one of the larger Priority Mail envelopes first and then mail them.
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 1:11 am
by Paul Vebber
jamiep - did you ask for USPS or UPS shipping? If UPS you should ask for a tracer to find out what happened to it. If USPS, their tracking system doesn't allow detailed tracking except on Priority mail, I would contact the local post office and ask what to do in that case
In any case put in a support request to the help desk with your order number and we will look into it on our end.
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 1:54 am
by G Van Horne
jamiep1
You're not alone. I pre-orderd in April and I 'm still waiting for my CD. I paid w/money order so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. I've already contacted Matrix help desk and they assured me it would be shipped out soon. Just as well, I have a lot of work to do on the house and I would never get it done! According to my wife, I spend too much time with SPWAW. I think she's jealous.
Thanx for the help, Matrix.. can't wait for the next MC !
Garth
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 6:42 am
by kao16
Just checked my order status and found that I had gone from processing to completed.
So, maybe USPS hasn't lost my CD,
(pre-ordered on the 21st April)
I live in hope....
I assume this means I'm getting V5.3 rather than V5.1.
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 8:50 am
by David Heath
Bump