Page 1 of 1
The Chat room
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 4:39 am
by sven
Seems every time we get a good chat going something happens to the chat room. I am investigating what exactly happened.
Will post soon.
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 4:40 am
by Wild Bill
Glad to know it is not me. Standing by...WB
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 4:41 am
by Don Doom
OK
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 4:42 am
by Neil Stalker
Ok - joys of the digital age.
[ July 13, 2001: Message edited by: Neil Stalker ]
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 4:44 am
by hnh3_sp
Hehe. Just as it was
my turn.

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 4:45 am
by Wild Bill
Ask me here if nothing else, works, Uncle. I'm listening...WB
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 4:48 am
by Figmo
I tried to warn you - it's Friday the 13th - NEVER plan something on this day!!! And after all the things I promised my wife - to use her PC - only 10 minutes of chat!!
Figmo
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 4:53 am
by Don Doom
Like I said before it is my good luck day, with the excetion of the chat room.
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 8:43 pm
by Don Doom
Will the 1pm chat be still on?

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 8:56 pm
by Wild Bill
I just tried the Matrix Chat and it is still not working.
I am also on the Military Gamer Chat. It is working.
If you want to come over there and chat, I'll be there.
I'll also be at Matrix in case by some miracle it begins to work in 10 minutes (I doubt it).
Here is the URL for Military Gamer Chat. I'll be there.
http://www.militarygameronline.com/chat.asp
Wild Bill
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 9:55 pm
by David Heath
Well I guess I need to find a new piece of chat software. I am sorry for the downtime... we tested this all week now that we need it it won't work.
Let me see what I can find.
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 11:19 pm
by Bing
Military Gamer chat worked just fine for me.
I forgot about the chat, got there late, will be on time with pistol belt, helmet liner and clean weapon next time.
Bing