Page 1 of 1
Chat?
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 4:40 am
by Don Doom
What happened to the chat room???????

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 4:42 am
by Wild Bill
Beats me? Sabotage!
Looks like Someone left a bomb in a briefcase next to the planning table!
A perplexed Wild Bill
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 5:19 am
by hnh3_sp
I'm having problems connecting to Matrix as a whole, now.
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 5:27 am
by Wild Bill
Yep! Something is seriously wrong. I'll try to call David H in NY and see if we can resolve this.
Sorry, guys!
Wild Bill

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 5:41 am
by Jeff Norton
I got in fine, WB. Looks good for the chat tonite...???
-Jeff
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 5:46 am
by KG Erwin
I logged in under "guest", but the room is empty. I cannot get in under my member name. Maybe we wait til after midnight?
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 6:21 am
by Jeff Norton
Looks like someone did a server bounce/reboot.
Are we still on for tonite?
-Jeff
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 9:29 am
by Wild Bill
I'll be there. I look forward to seeing those of you who can make it. We'll finish the discussion then.
Good try Sven. Beyond your control. David is checking it right now.
Just talked with him LD by phone...WB
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 6:32 pm
by Resisti
Chat still out work at now:
will the today chat session take place??