Page 1 of 1

Can't Download the Game...Please Help

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:45 pm
by vahauser
I've been trying for over a week to download the game from the mirror sites listed. I've tried every single mirror site on multiple occasions over and over again and have never been able to progress more than 14MB (out of 425MB) before the download freezes.

Does ANYBODY have a reliable mirror site to download the game???

Or better yet, does anybody have the zipped game on CD they can send me???

Please help.

RE: Can't Download the Game...Please Help

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:52 am
by Goblin
I have one on CD. I was going to send it to Hawk, but he managed to get thru on a mirror.

email me at goblin@spwaw.com


Goblin

RE: Can't Download the Game...Please Help

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:34 am
by vahauser
Goblin,

I was able to finally download the game. I also put it on a CD to send to anybody who needs one. Thank you for your generous offer.

--Victor

RE: Can't Download the Game...Please Help

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:56 am
by Goblin
Anytime bro.[:)]


Goblin

RE: Can't Download the Game...Please Help

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:31 pm
by Paranormalix
Get download manager. Superb when using dial-up, useful using broadband.

www.getright.com

I use Getright, but there are several other programs that are also good.