Page 1 of 1

Returning a favour

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 4:01 pm
by Lars Remmen
Hello,

Last year Red Baron was kind enough to burn me a CD with SP:WAW on it. That was before I got DSL and a burner.

Now, having both DSL and a burner, I'll try to return that favour by burning and shipping 10 CD's with SP:WAW to players in the EU/Europe.

Reply to this thread if you're interested, including your e-mail if it's not in your profile. First ten to reply gets the CD's.

Lars

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 5:48 am
by Wild Bill
Good man, Lars! You are from a noble heritage. Thanks for considering other gamers! And the same to others who have also made this kind offer.

Wild BIll

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 4:45 pm
by Lars Remmen
Hello,

It seems that there aren't anyone interested from Europe. So I guess I have to make my offer worldwide. So no matter where you live you can contact me for one of the 10 CD's. Oh, and I'll try to get the stereo sound package on the CD as well.

Regards,

Lars

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 5:03 pm
by AC
Hi Lars,

I would be very happy to be one of the 10 lucky guys. Here's my email: anaran.covi@tin.it

AC

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2001 8:56 pm
by Lars Remmen
Hello,

I've been contacted by two people now. That leaves eight CD's for anyone interested.

Regards,

Lars

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2001 9:06 pm
by NateD
Thank you Lars for the kind offer! I sent an email and thanks again!

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 12:32 am
by jntwhite1347
Man I would love a copy as well.. Just lost a download attempt after 30+ hours of downloading..!! My email is jntwhite@aol.com

Thank You..!!

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 1:07 am
by nexus
Originally posted by Lars Remmen:
Hello,

Last year Red Baron was kind enough to burn me a CD with SP:WAW on it. That was before I got DSL and a burner.

Now, having both DSL and a burner, I'll try to return that favour by burning and shipping 10 CD's with SP:WAW to players in the EU/Europe.

Reply to this thread if you're interested, including your e-mail if it's not in your profile. First ten to reply gets the CD's.

Lars
would be very nice of you

i´m from germany and sent u already a mail

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 3:44 am
by Hasdrubal
Hello Lars.

I am Hasdrubal, and my email address is dpss@globalserve.net. I would be very happy to get a copy of the full game. I have been playing it since it first came out, and it is still one of my very favorites. Thank you for your kindness. Half the fun is the comraderie of this fine forum.

Hasdrubal